WhatsApp is rolling out the flexibility to edit despatched messages. However the characteristic is out there solely in WhatsApp for Android beta model 184.108.40.206 and above. Right here’s the way to get the WhatsApp beta replace and this new characteristic.
get the WhatsApp beta replace
1. You will get the WhatsApp beta replace from Google Play Retailer. You’ll be able to enrol into the WhatsApp beta program at this hyperlink.
2. Click on on “Turn into a Tester”. Guarantee you might be logged in to Google Play with the Google Account you need.
3. You could have to replace your WhatsApp. Open the Play Retailer and seek for WhatsApp. Click on on the replace choice.
4. As soon as up to date, you must have WhatsApp for Android beta put in in your gadget.
Let’s test if in case you have the edit choice for WhatsApp messages.
edit WhatsApp messages
1. In case you despatched a improper message or a message with a typo/spelling mistake, the message can now be edited. It’s important to open the WhatsApp chat window the place the message is current.
2. Maintain and press the message you wish to edit.
3. Click on on the three-dot menu choice within the prime proper nook.
4. Faucet on the edit choice.
5. The textual content discipline and keyboard seem. Make the required modifications. Click on the tick choice when you find yourself completed enhancing.
6. The newly edited message will seem with an “Edited” tag on each the sender’s and receiver’s finish.
You get a 15-minute window to make the edit. So, it’s ideally suited for typos. You too can edit a number of occasions on this window.
Presently, the characteristic is out there on Android solely. iOS customers ought to, nonetheless, get it quickly. For sure, the characteristic might be accessible to beta customers first. After the main bugs (if any) are ironed out within the testing part, the flexibility to edit WhatsApp messages ought to attain most people.
product evaluations, sci-tech options and updates, maintain studying
Digit.in or head to our
Google Information web page.